It is with great pleasure we announce our Clubhouse reopening as of 9am Friday 5 June 2020.
NEW MENU’S have been designed and created by our newly appointed Head Chef Eduardo Gordillo. Of Peruvian and Italian decent Ed has owned and operated restaurants in Peru, the USA and Thailand. Ed has also led culinary teams in member based clubs in Australia and with a glowing resume we are very excited and privileged to have him on board.
CAFE 37 will open daily from 9am to 5pm offering some contemporary snacks, light lunches, cakes & exquisite coffee, all whilst enjoying them by the sun drenched windows by the Captain’s 18th green, either in our comfortable arm chair seating or by our new kid’s room.
You will also be able to pre-order food, coffee or alcoholic beverages on your mobile from our menu boards on both 9th & both 18th tees to pick up from the cafe when you finish the hole.
KIDS ZONE is our new updated kid’s facility which has received some much needed renovations and an increase in floor space. This facility ensures your child’s safety and security with secure fencing, a latch gate, and surveillance displayed on screens in the Club to provide you with the ability to monitor them at all times. Parents and Grandparents can relax and enjoy our hospitality whilst keeping tabs on your little ones.
SPECIALTY NIGHTS and events will be coming back soon but for the safety of members this will happen only once restrictions have finished. This includes raffles, entertainment and regular group events such as bingo and movies.
Our Golf Course has remained open & Pro Shop will operate from 8am to 3pm daily.
You must book your tee time online (through the online portal). If unsure how to use the online portal please contact the Pro Shop between 8am & 3pm on 03 5874 9172.
VISITORS WELCOME ON COURSE
- All groups will consist of 4 players
- Only one player per cart will apply, except for cohabitating couples, family (in the same household) who are exempt and may share a cart
- Members can hire individual carts for $10 per cart
- Social play for non-members is now available
- Standard green fees and cart hire will be in place.
All golf must be booked prior and is to be booked online or by calling the pro shop.
Our Bowling Greens are also open for use if following the guidelines below:
- Arrive at the greens and leave the premises as soon as practical before and after play.
- Enter the attendance details on the Attendance Record on the clipboard in the mat and jack box.
- At all times observe the 1.5m social distancing and hand washing rules before and after play.
- Up to 4 players are allowed to play on one rink with one vacant rink on either side of the rink being played. A maximum of 10 players are permitted on each green at one time.
- Each player should use separate mats and jacks, or they should be placed by only one person. Disinfectant spray and paper towel must be used to clean mats and jacks after each use and the towel placed in the waste bin immediately.
A golfing holiday on the murray to remember!
Tocumwal Golf & Bowls Club is the Golfer’s Paradise on the Murray for 12 months of the year. Just 3 hours drive from Melbourne, or a leisurely drive from Canberra and Adelaide, Tocumwal by the Murray is the perfect location for Weddings, Conferences and Golf...
Find out more about
Club Tocumwal's Platinum-Plus Sponsors
ProShop & Green Fees
The Tocumwal Pro Shop Team of Experts are proficient in their product knowledge and attitude and are eager to make your stay at the Tocumwal Golf Club an experience to remember.
03 5874 9111 | email@example.com
Barooga Road, Tocumwal, NSW 2714, Australia